The 6th Annual Catio Tour
Saturday, September 8, 2018, 10-2pm
Thank you for registering for the Catio Tour! The 2018 Guidebook will be available online about a week before the event. We'll send you an email when it is ready. You may download it, choose to print it, or simply view it online. We're really excited about this year's event and are glad you'll be joining us!
A few important event notes:
- The tour is self-guided. You may start at any catio location and go in any order you prefer.
- Look for blue Catio Tour signs. In front of each home will be a blue sign with a Catio Tour logo and Catio name. Locations will also have directional signs on nearby streets.
- Get your wristband. At your first catio, stop by the volunteer check-in table to receive your wristband. You will then simply show your wristband at future stops.
- Plan your breaks. Due to the large number of tour-goers restrooms will not be available at the homes.
- Smoking/vaping is not allowed on the properties.
- Please leave pets at home for the day and not in the car while visiting a catio.
- Be neighborly. Our Hosts are kindly sharing their catios with us. When parking at each of the locations, please take care as if these were your neighbors.
- Bring some cash because we have an incredible raffle!
- Share your photos! Tag #catiotourpdx and #catiospdx on social media!
- Ask questions, take photos and notes, and have a great time!