The 5th Annual Catio Tour
Saturday, September 9, 2017, 10-2pm
Thank you for registering for the Catio Tour! We're really excited to send you the Catio Tour 2017 Guidebook - use the blue button link above to access it. In the Guidebook you'll find a map for each catio site, as well as a complete map on the last page - and a Google map linked below. Each catio page also includes Quick Facts that have accessibility information.
A few important notes:
- The tour is self-guided. You may start at any catio location and go in any order you prefer.
- Look for blue Catio Tour signs. In front of each home will be a blue sign with a Catio Tour logo and Catio name. Locations will also have directional signs on nearby streets.
- Get your wristband. At your first catio, stop by the volunteer check-in table to receive your wristband. You will then simply show your wristband at future stops.
- Plan your breaks. Due to the large number of tour-goers restrooms will not be available at the homes.
- Smoking/vaping is not allowed on the properties.
- Please leave pets at home for the day and not in the car while visiting a catio.
- Be neighborly. Our Hosts are kindly sharing their catios with us. When parking at each of the locations, please take care as if these were your neighbors.
- Bring some cash because we have an incredible raffle! You could win a $500 Visa gift card, an awesome 6-foot cat tree, or a basket of goodies from the Audubon Society of Portland! Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20 and will be available at each catio. The raffle helps support our Cats Safe at Homeproject.
Share your photos! Tag #catiotourpdx and #catiospdx on social media!
- Ask questions, take photos and notes, and have a great time!