Do you have a cool catio?
Be a Host for a Catio Tour!
Catio Tour Host Info
CATIO TOUR DETAILS:
- Registration is $10 per person (free for 12 and under)
- We expect to have 10 catios on the tour
- Catios will be in SE Portland and SW Portland, including Lake Oswego
- This is a self-guided tour
- The catios are open from 10am - 2pm
- Start your day at any location! Volunteers will be at each catio to check you in
- A digital Catio Tour Guidebook will be emailed about a week before the event, including descriptions of the catios and maps (download, print, or view online)
- Catio Hosts will be onsite to answer construction questions
- Resident kitties will show off their catios (feline attitude permitting)
- Don’t wait to register! This event often sells out!
CATIO TOUR REGISTRATION CLOSES THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2018
What is the Catio Tour?
The self-guided Catio Tour showcases up to 12 catios in the Portland metro. A guidebook will be emailed to you about a week before the tour. It will have photos, construction information, and maps so you can choose your route and pick which catios to check out. You can begin and end your day wherever you please...just like your cat! Catio Hosts, staff, and volunteers will be available at each catio stop to chat with you about the catio features.
The Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon and the Audubon Society of Portland have formed a truly unique partnership. Both organizations agree that having fewer cats roaming freely is better for cats and wildlife. We created the Catio Tour to offer inspiration for those looking for ways for their cats to have safe outdoor time.
Join us for a pawsitively fun day around Portland with fellow cat lovers while getting inspiration to build your own dream catio!